As promised... the explanation of my picture a day.
One of the things I discovered when I started digital scrapbooking that there is a well known project called Project 365. The call to action is to take at least one picture a day and scrapbook that picture and journal a bit so you capture all the little moments we so often miss.
Now I am not that quick of a scrapbooker - after a couple hours, if I'm quick, I can have one page done. Which means all I would do it scrapbook these pictures and never get to my other pending projects (at the time our Carlsbad trip and now the WDW trip). So after talking it through with Rich we decided I'd blog the pictures instead.
I don't promise to do it daily but my goal is to at least once a week catch up. Would have been awesome if I wasn't now about 3 weeks behind!! But here we go... time to catch up...
***********************************************************************************
May 1, 2012
You know those mini lemon and orange trees we got? Well Monday after work I set to planting them. Rich had to help me (thank you love!) but we got them planted and I was watering them as the late faded. We're looking forward to the fruit these will bring forth (or I hope will!!!). I may yet go back for a limequat tree though ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment