Sunday, May 27, 2012
Preschool Cooking
May 17, 2012
This was my second day working my split schedule at work while I'm training a new guy in India and I decided to go over to mom's. We were going to soup for dinner (although in the end we had something dinner) so I enlisted Addison in baking french bread. She was insistent she needed to measure all the ingredients which she did pretty well with except for the flour. I put that in its own bowl for her to scoop out and pour in.
She kneaded her own piece of dough but after a few minutes she got bored and handed it over to me. "I want to play with Piglet" she announced. Addison picked up a plastic piglet and put him in the bowl she'd been kneading in. Then she some flour and throws it in the bowl announcing "I need some flour and salt for Piglet!" I told mom the story and we're wondering if Addi was planning to serve Piglet up for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment