Friday, May 25, 2012

Personality Tests are Overrated

May 6, 2012

We went to Rich's coworker's house to play board games. Laura is super friendly and keeps telling Rich that she and I should be friends. After she introduced us to her kids and husband she took us out into the backyard to meet her chickens. They're these cute little, fluffy baby chicks... but she handed one to me to hold!! If I didn't love Rich so much I might have walked out of the house right then and there. I hate, hate, HATE holding animals. It really squicks me out!! But I held the chicken and even managed to choke out it was cute. AND I did not throw is back into the enclosure. Major wife points to me!

We played Apples to Apples and there's a tradition that the traits on the green cards you win reflect your personality. I've seen it be pretty close before for friends but I sure hope these aren't me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment