Rich and I were talking one night about musicals I wanted to see and I mentioned that if Mary Poppins every came to Tucson we had to go! When I was in London I wanted to see it so badly (I was prepared to not eat for a few days if it meant I could get tickets) but sadly the production was off season.
As fate would have it, the next day I got an email from Broadway In Tucson announcing they had tickets on sale for Mary Poppins! I forwarded the email to Rich immediately but realized afterward that with our trip to the Avengers marathon that we probably didn't have money in the date budget to get tickets. I was pretty bummed.
Cue a few days later Rich and I were driving and he says "I was going to wait to give these to you but I can't keep quiet anymore. Check the glove box for an envelope with W on it." I pull it out and look what I found inside!
There might have been some squeeing from me. Thank you love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment