Tuesday I picked up Bella from day camp and brought her back to my house. She gave me a great excuse to not work on the kitchen reorg I've been starting (oh twist my arm!) and I learned about the ummm... joy... not terror, not at all, of My Little Pony (Netflix you have much to answer for!).
Our big activity for the afternoon was making puppets. Bella really wanted to make a parrot puppet so we pulled out my ipod so the great Google could give us picture ideas of parrots. She got frustrated and moved on to coloring (my tablecloth will never be the same!!) but I finished the puppet for her as well as one for myself. The part even had a tail - I didn't know I could be that talented with paper crafts.
Bella was over for dinner so we had the Skinnytaste Baked Macaroni and Cheese. When Dave got there he was surprised that she ate dinner without complaint - she had a large helping of the pasta and even a decent sized salad. Dave dived into the macaroni too and his response was that it was surprisingly good. I love the recipe - I make a few changes to it which I'll post on the food blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment